Taking a step in the right direction always begins with investigation.
Personally, I like to help and develop FCF businesses by building strong professional relationships that have a positive outcome for all.
Below are the steps taken throughout the franchise onboarding process:
- CEO reviews the initial enquiry
- Candidate receives an information pack
- Candidate speaks with the CEO via phone
- Candidate lodges a formal application
- CEO conducts a video presentation about our system and franchise network
- Candidate attends a Discovery Day to meet the team and see in more depth the opportunity
- Candidate reviews legal documents and conducts due diligence
- Candidate attends training at the Support Office
- Onboarding specialist orders equipment and stock
- Marketing strategies are initiated
- Candidate officially launches business - Day One
- Support Team provides ongoing support