- First to Franchise the Fire Industry
- Recurring work
- Internationally recognised
- Custom built cloud-based Software Systems
- Fully Licenced Fire Certifiers in the Support Team
- More Services Offered than other Fire Safety Franchises
- Large Territories that have the potential for seven figure turn-over
- Quality Training Programs & access to Study Groups
- Exclusive Five Year Warranties
- Access approved Business Mentors
- Alliances with Industry Experts
- Full Time National Clients support staff
- Scalable business
- Culture in fellow franchisees
- WE ARE THE INDUSTRY LEADERS
FCF Franchise Opportunity
WHY CHOOSE AN FCF FIRE, ELECTRICAL & SAFETY COMPLIANCE FRANCHISE?
Choosing the right brand and team
FCF has chosen to open its business for franchise as this structure allows for multiple owners and shared returns locally. With the goal of becoming Australia's largest fire provider in metro and regional areas, working with the right people is the key to realising this vision. A vision built not by one person but of many with like-minded morals, ethics and work values to build a culture that helps one another and fellow Australians in their electrical, fire and safety needs.
Marketing to gain your work
Gaining work is in the top three items of the most important areas in a start-up business. With the years of experience and brainstorming, FCF knows what works and how it works. Using the right marketing techniques from different industries and adapting has allowed FCF to start new fire businesses in regional or metro areas, multiple times.
Our marketing team assists in gaining work in conjunction with your local marketing plan that is created in the training period.
Pathway to a fire technician
Regardless of the experience and skills of the fire technician, our training is the best in the country. FCF knows everyone can improve their skill set with third-party recognised certificates, in-house modules, videos and monthly training groups on focused services.
Let the combined experience of over 100 years of technicians in the fire industry assist you in becoming a Fire Technician.
Business mentoring and the transformation into a business owner
Haven't run a small to medium business before? Working with a franchise system that has ironed out multiple painful errors along the way is a confidence builder. Over the years, we have perfected an asset tracking system, job management from lead to invoice, employment agreements, policies, etc. Starting a business is a big leap and one of the biggest decisions in many people's lives. Having skilled mentors, business coaches, a business development manager and also fellow franchisees gives you a team to lean on.